hi michal jackson had a great talentent at sing and danceing he did a great moon walk lots of people try t od oit but they seem its very hard we could all rember him not just my him but we will never forget his muscie and danceing he will never be forget he will live long the king of pop.
Michael "King of Pop" Jackson was the greatest pop star of all time. There will never be another Michael Jackson. I am a very big fan of Michael and I like all his songs. My favorite song of Michael is "Rock with You." I have always watch Michael on TV and I have alawys listen to his songs. My whole family loved Michael Jackson. Michael had a great talent at dancing. His dance moves was incredible. I love Michael's personality. He was an outgoing person and he was kind to everyone. He would never wanted to hurt anybody. He will always be remembered. He will never be forgotten. Long live THE KING.
i love him with al my heart if i had 3 wishes they would be *bring michael back to life like he never died *this worlds countries all live equally. *to have world peace and love everywhere... love you michael.. you tought me how to love the real way!
from your loving and caring fan... (more than a fan.. a friend)
SOME CELEBRITIES ARE SNOBS STUCKUP OR AT LEAST THATS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE FROM MY PERsPECTIVE . michael jackson was nothing like that he was in the guiness world records for being the most charitable how cool is that he never thought of himself as a king or anything like that he lived a troubled life he was miserable even thogh he could have anything he wanted what he really wanted was a childhood and you cant buy that RIP THE KING OF POP
long live the king....
ReplyDeletewhat a crazy life he had... terrible what society did to him. he was great though.. really great
hi michal jackson had a great talentent at sing and danceing he did a great moon walk lots of people try t od oit but they seem its very hard we could all rember him not just my him but we will never forget his muscie and danceing he will never be forget he will live long the king of pop.
ReplyDeleteMichael "King of Pop" Jackson was the greatest pop star of all time. There will never be another Michael Jackson. I am a very big fan of Michael and I like all his songs. My favorite song of Michael is "Rock with You." I have always watch Michael on TV and I have alawys listen to his songs. My whole family loved Michael Jackson. Michael had a great talent at dancing. His dance moves was incredible. I love Michael's personality. He was an outgoing person and he was kind to everyone. He would never wanted to hurt anybody. He will always be remembered. He will never be forgotten. Long live THE KING.
ReplyDelete.........He is,He was and He wiil be The King Of Pop
ReplyDeleteHe was THE BEST.
ReplyDeleteTHE. BEST.
There will NEVER be anyone like him ever again.
I Love You, Michael!(=
mj lives forever and ever and ever :}
ReplyDeletewhen michael died a piece of me died with him..
ReplyDeletei love him with al my heart if i had 3 wishes they would be
ReplyDelete*bring michael back to life like he never died
*this worlds countries all live equally.
*to have world peace and love everywhere...
love you michael.. you tought me how to love the real way!
from your loving and caring fan... (more than a fan.. a friend)
SOME CELEBRITIES ARE SNOBS STUCKUP OR AT LEAST THATS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE FROM MY PERsPECTIVE . michael jackson was nothing like that he was in the guiness world records for being the most charitable how cool is that he never thought of himself as a king or anything like that he lived a troubled life he was miserable even thogh he could have anything he wanted what he really wanted was a childhood and you cant buy that RIP THE KING OF POP
ReplyDeletehe is my every day inspiration a loved and will always love him R.I.P MJ :[
ReplyDeleteMichael!!! why did u hav to go soo soon?? i luv you!! I hope you are in a better place and that you are in peace! love always, Mayra
ReplyDeletei luv u michael. i have seen a person in my whole life such as u. u were so great and always.
ReplyDeleteLove you michael jackson RIP xxxxxxx
ReplyDeletesuperrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
ReplyDeletei love u micheal
ReplyDeletei love u michael
ReplyDeleteHE IS THE ONE AND WILL ALWAY BE THE ONE. THE KING OF MUSIC INDUSTRY...... THIS IS IT
ReplyDeletemichael!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i miss u }: so so so so so so so much <3
ReplyDeletei can dance like him
ReplyDelete